How in the world does a whole month go by so fast? hmmmm well maybe it's this list of things that happened since my last post!
- My friend Taylor from Charleston came to visit and attend artunraveled the first week of August
- I traveled to CA to teach at the Country Loft four days after Taylor left, then traveled on to Malibu, CA to take a class from the delightful Pam Garrison and stopped to visit with my lovely sister-in-law and niece on the way back to AZ
- My oldest son Travis, who lives in TX now, came to visit for a long weekend.
- Bob (dh) had his second knee replacement surgery the last week of August. UGH! I'm so unqualified at nursing!
- Stitches From the Schoolhouse was finished and sent to press. Don't you LOVE the cover Bob my graphic designer came up with? It should start appearing in your favorite local quilt shops really soon. YAY!
Well no wonder August seemed as if I blinked and it was over! Bob (dh) is still recuperating and practicing for retirement - uh oh that much togetherness might just be a little bit annoying! Who else has a retired husband hanging around all day? Thank goodness for all the horsing around he does - he will probably be spending M - F from 8 - 5 at the barn! Sounds good to me! Back soon.